Frequently Asked Questions
Essen Immunoboost SP Capsules is specifically designed by an Immunologist with a blend of science supported ingredients to help prime, strengthen and balance the immune system. It is uniquely formulated with natural active components, organic and gluten free, proper immunological dose and safe.
If you have an allergy to any multivitamins/ supplements and Essen Immunoboost SP.
If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Essen Immunoboost SP with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Essen Immunoboost SP Capsules?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Essen Immunoboost SP. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists and dentists
- This medicine might affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your healthcare providers and lab workers that you take Essen Immunoboost SP
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You would need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this while your are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risk to your baby
May be taken with our without food. But best taken with food
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take Essen Immunoboost SP on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
Most people experience no side effects or only have minor side effects when taking this product. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach
- Persistent stomach pain
- Skin rashes
These are not all the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IF OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control centre or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
- Store ar room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.